Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not much to say...

Week 4, Run 1: 4mi in 35 min.

Not much to report. I almost made excuses and didn't run, thinking I would be hurting from Friday still, but I did anyways and it was totally fine. I pretty much do that every morning-- fight it for a moment or two. My calf muscles are a little tight, though, so I guess I need to work on strecthing more. I keep meaning to get into yoga, but it's hard to find the time.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do my long run on a convenient day this week, since I'm helping my sister move on one of my days off, but I should be able to figure it out somehow. Those six miles felt really good, just to know that I can do something I never thought I'd be able to do. To a lot of runners, six miles is nothing, but at the beginning of this summer two miles were my limit. I've come a long way and I feel good about it.

1 comment:

SueWho said...

Six miles is awesome! Keep up the good work!