Friday, August 8, 2008

4 runs at last!

Week 2, Run 4: 4.04 in 35 min (n/i CD)

Once again, I woke up too late too run this morning, but I did make it to the gym this evening for a run. It's a funny thing, walking through my 'hot-spot' neighborhood at 8pm on a Friday night to go to the gym. Everyone is out and about, mid schmooze-and-booze, and here I am, in my gym shorts and running shoes. I always go back and forth about whether or not I like my neighborhood. I guess I'd rather live next to a less trashy night-life area, but you can't win them all. And it is nice to be within walking distance of everything I need (really, everything).

Good run at the gym, and a little self-congratulatory pat on my own back for successfully completing 4 runs this week. I decided not to focus on XTing since I ride my bike 3-5 days a week and that is XTing. If I'm up to it after work tomorrow (a morning shift! yay, actually!) I plan on doing a quick 2 mile run to make up for my shorty on Monday.

Until then, imaginary friends!

No comments: